Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto and Cardio

I can't do it before work, cause I'm not about to wake up at 4:30 am, because I don't want to go to bed at 8:30 pm the night before... usually I'm eating all day, snacking on different cold vegetables and nuts, then stopping all together 2-3 hours before except for my pre-workout 30 minutes before my 5:30 workout. I can't say what works BEST, but doing this three days a week before an HIIT session and doing 5x5 for the last 3 weeks while on keto has shown some VERY significant results for me. Good luck!

My best results came from HIIT cardio in the am with 1tbsp. MCT oil or coconut oil.. Talk about shredding it up!! The ketones were flowing..

I've also seen great results doing 15min of HIIT cardio after my training sessions 3-4x a week, depends on how fat your ass is.

If your fairly lean ( 12% bf or lower) then I would just stick with weights 3x a week with a depletion workout just before a carb up.. 4 workouts total for the week. This will preserve muscle.

CKD rules!!

Try this

If your well into Keto and upping the amount of time of cardio per day why not try a 2 a day split.

For example I started at 45 mins first thing in the morning
as weeks progressed my cardio has progressed up from 60 first thing in the morning then one it went to 70 mins i did a twice a day split
40 mins upon rising try get it in very early round half 6-half7.30 then try 30 mins in the evening around 7 and then followed by a post workout no carb meal which is usally meal 5 of the day well for me anyway and will immediately have 200g chicken 100g spinach,
Im now doing my most intense cardio session upon rising for 50 mins i usually will take an expresso before for a kick start then have meal one after then around 7 I will d0 a 30 minute run at a heart rate of 131 and will be sweating like buckets and really feel the burn after already doing a 50 minute hard run in the morning and then my workout mid afternoon.

Hope this helps

Top Bottom