Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping test at base level

Jay89.

What is everyone’s opinion on keeping testosterone at 200-250mg per week ( TRT dose)
And running tren alongside at a higher dose ?
Seeing as tren is the more powerful steroid of the two, quite significantly. The idea is too try to keep the sides of test as minimal as possible.
I’ve seen a lot on this on various other forums and chat boards. Interested to know other peoples opinions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is everyone’s opinion on keeping testosterone at 200-250mg per week ( TRT dose)
Seeing as tren is the more powerful steroid of the two, quite significantly. The idea is too try to keep the sides of test as minimal as possible.
I’ve seen a lot on this on various other forums and chat boards. Interested to know other peoples opinions

Are you on trt or just running a low dose test cycle with tren

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Cone off cycle. Go on PCT - get test back to base level. Leave TRT for a doc to prescribe

For a cycle I actually would prefer a TRT dose of test with some tren in there. I would not be blasting and cruising though.

im with everyone else about NOT blasting and cruising whatsoever... i thoroughly despise the entire concept... there's nothing wrong with running low test and tren on a regular cycle though, not at all

200-250mg/week isn't TRT man.

TRT is meant to keep your testosterone levels in the upper range of the normal range - but still in the normal range.

Having testosterone levels above the normal range for extended periods of time puts you at significantly elevated risk for developing prostate cancer. It's not smart man.

TRT should be 100-200mg/week

Top Bottom