Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keepable strength gains

broadbean

Hi board, new member here, have been lurking on the board once in a while though.

I'm a (so far) 30 yrs old natural powerlifter/strongman wannabe and was looking for a cycle with keepable strength gains. Winny is often mentioned in this context but I'm a bit worried about the possible joint issues... If anything, i'd like to go with something that strengthtens the joints, if there are such things.

Weight gain is not something i'm after, few pounds won't do any harm but anything over 6-8 might cause a problem.

Also, i would only be able to use orals for many reasons :)

Sorry to sound like a guy with million limitations from the word go!

Any ideas?

WAY WAY limited. You could go with Anavar. Great for strength, without much or any weight gain. It can get quite(WAY) pricey though, as you will probably want to go with about 40mgs/day, and the highest available milligram tablet is usually 5mgs. That's 8 tabs per day. Each 100 tab bottle will last you around 12 days. Each 100 tab bottle will cost you about 100 American bucks, and that is if you know someone who will cut you a break. Usually it is more than that. This hormone is grea in my opinion, if you are either 1. rich or 2. a girl, due to its' low side-effects to gains ratio. Winny can be taken orally, even if it is in an injectable package. However, you might(many have) experience some major joint-pain while on it. From my point of view, winstrol is by far the best overall strength drug. My bench goes through the roof while on it. Problem is though, is that I have to get under the weight I am aiming to get within a couple weeks, before my elbows become too irritated to go heavy. These symptoms can be combated by starting daily therapy of MSM Powder about 2 weeks before you start cycling winny, which should be continued throughout the length of the winny cycle. You could go with a transdermal Finaplix-H cycle if injecting is a problem for you. I took Fina that way before, and got moderate size gains without much water, with moderate strength gains. The real strength gains on Fina though, according to an overwhelming majority of opinions, come with making it into an injectable and IM'ing it. Your last option is Halotestin(Fluoxymesterone). A harsh as fuck hormone on your system, but great for strength without size gains. Cheap as fuck too. It is used by many boxers, as well as probably every competitive powerlifter on the planet for these reasons, as well as the fact that it will increase aggression, which can aid in those types of competition. That's about it.

Last edited:
Thanks AP, much appreciated, great info.

What about the keepability of the gains, provided that the post cycle therapy was sorted with clomid or nolva? Would for instance Anavar gains be keebable or would most go out of window when the cycle is over?

I do great deal of grip stuff and the idea of weakening my joints scares me! So i might stay away from winny...

How about strenghtening joints and so on? Is any steroid known for that?

Again, thanks very much for your input mate.

Great post AP...karma when I recharge. It should be noted that while weight does not usually increase greatly on drugs such as winstrol or var, there is a good amount of simultaneous muscle gain/fat loss resulting in a much more favorable body composition.

the winstrol is not worth it IMO. If you are moving heavy weights then winstrol will make your joints ache, and you will be more prone to injury. Dbol with liquidex is a good cycle for strength, anavar would be the best if you can afford it

Cheers guys.

yes, will steer clear from winny because of the joint issue.

Dbol would pack on quite a bit of water weight right?

Might go with Anavar though, i guess it's worth the price lol!

What kind of gains would natural trainer expect from var only cycle provided that the training and diet is spot on? I know this is a silly thing to ask, but if anyone has their own experinces etc to share...

Also, if anyone would have any insight on possible joint strengtening qualities of any roid?

bump

there isn't much being said on keepability of the strength gains???

assuming diet,pct and training is in order , how keepable were the strength gains from various drugs once you got off cycle???

thanks

aquatic_glories said:
bump

there isn't much being said on keepability of the strength gains???

assuming diet,pct and training is in order , how keepable were the strength gains from various drugs once you got off cycle???

thanks

this thread is from 2003.

as far as keepable strength gains, your not going to walk away from a cycle as strong as on. strength will be improved, depending on how hard you train and eat off cycle, but the hormones in your body will not be able to sustain strength like when on.

broadbean said:
Hi board, new member here, have been lurking on the board once in a while though.

I'm a (so far) 30 yrs old natural powerlifter/strongman wannabe and was looking for a cycle with keepable strength gains. Winny is often mentioned in this context but I'm a bit worried about the possible joint issues... If anything, i'd like to go with something that strengthtens the joints, if there are such things.

Weight gain is not something i'm after, few pounds won't do any harm but anything over 6-8 might cause a problem.

Also, i would only be able to use orals for many reasons :)

Sorry to sound like a guy with million limitations from the word go!

Any ideas?

Try some ANAVAR along with the OTC creatine

yes i know its old.
that s why i bumped.

alin you are answering 5 year old question.

yes, it is for sure that you might not be as strong off cycle. but there are lots of people who use AAS while being nowhere close to their genetical limits. in that case, some say that almost all strength gains are keepable.

what do you guys think of that???

Top Bottom