Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keep gains from 1AD?

shoichi

Besides continuing to train, eat, and sleep right, is there anything else I should take as a "post cycle" - or during my cycle, of 1AD? I couldn't find any good posts related directly to this, though some people have mentioned clomid - and if this is correct - what is it and at what frequency/dosage should it be taken in?

I am getting my BF stats done tomorrow and will keep a log if anyone is interested in my gains/losses/side effects. I have taken an Andro stack and Muscle Cell Volumnizer before which yielded little if any gains. I consider myself an experienced lifter though pretty new on supps.

If you want to stick to just supps. do large amounts of syntrabol by syntrax (6-8 a day) and take 1000-1500mg of methoxy along with 600mg of Diindolin. OH, Add 6 caps of FUZU at 4 am 2 pm. I've seen many people keep most of their gains with this. If you want to go beyond supps, do arimidex and clomid. I'm sure you can find all the info you need on those with a search.

good luck

Top Bottom