Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KATONJENG labs

Vitor,

Funny you bring this subject up. I just received 100 50mg yellow winstrols and 50 50mg Orange Anavars from my source. I have ordered quality var and winstrol zambons in the past from him.

He says they are from Katonjeng Labs or also known as BK. He claims that people love them, that they are very high quality.

I am a little nervous because of the claims of NO 50mg anavar, so I am skeptical.

My 2 cents.

Salty Balls

A well respected source just put these on his price list. Was wondering if thery are legit myself.

Anyone?

From what i gathered, katonjeng is also known as CK. They are the ones that make the british dragons, which are supposed to be very good. That's all i know.

I have a list for them also. Any lab tests on them? Undergroud labs are the way of the future, cheap as hell and most are great quality.

here is what my source says about this lab:

"This company is very good. All my customers are 100% satisfied with their
products. They are a legal lab, not like IP. Because of that they follow all the
quality requirements that a legal Human lab has to have. Most of the products
are sent directly from China to you via Global Express mail."

damn everyone getting all these sources with cool shit. I feel left out :( I have a big black dood that chills with my cousin for the last 6 years.

Top Bottom