Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol V2.0...WHAT...THE...HELL (to ANYONE on the fence!)

DeathMetal

I know that speaking against N2BM is pure blasphemy in these parts anymore (they might as well rename the forum, FFS), and after only but what I will generously call "tepid" responses to several threads an PMs posted about their products in spite of customer service claims attesting otherwise, and associated forums moderated by people whom...well, I don't know how the hell they would achieve such a level of reverence, I really wasn't too warm and fuzzy on their products. But now, I can't deny it - this product is F*CKING RIDICULOUS, and the forum takeover by N2BM is 100% LEGIT.

I'm only on my second week of K V2.0, and if ANYONE...EVER...is on the fence, thinking about it....tinkering with the idea...DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BUY KATANADROL V2.0.

Only on my second week I'm achieving results that took 6 - 8 weeks at near dangerous dosages of other products to achieve. Vascularity? UP. Size? UP. Bodyfat? DOWN. Strength? Down, but during a cut that can only be minimized if taking this alone from what I'm feeling. They have an ABSOLUTE winner here.

So I get it, now...and more than anything, I can't WAIT to see what the rest of the cycle is going to do, or how the next cycle will turn out! KV2.0 = ABSOLUTE WINNER!

I know that speaking against N2BM is pure blasphemy in these parts anymore (they might as well rename the forum, FFS), and after only but what I will generously call "tepid" responses to several threads an PMs posted about their products in spite of customer service claims attesting otherwise, and associated forums moderated by people whom...well, I don't know how the hell they would achieve such a level of reverence, I really wasn't too warm and fuzzy on their products. But now, I can't deny it - this product is F*CKING RIDICULOUS, and the forum takeover by N2BM is 100% LEGIT.

I'm only on my second week of K V2.0, and if ANYONE...EVER...is on the fence, thinking about it....tinkering with the idea...DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BUY KATANADROL V2.0.

Only on my second week I'm achieving results that took 6 - 8 weeks at near dangerous dosages of other products to achieve. Vascularity? UP. Size? UP. Bodyfat? DOWN. Strength? Down, but during a cut that can only be minimized if taking this alone from what I'm feeling. They have an ABSOLUTE winner here.

So I get it, now...and more than anything, I can't WAIT to see what the rest of the cycle is going to do, or how the next cycle will turn out! KV2.0 = ABSOLUTE WINNER!

that's great to hear bro... did you run it as a standalone or a stack? im really glad to hear that you had great results... katana is badass... its especially nice when running a stack...

That is fantastic to hear, hoss!

Would you mind letting us know what kind of diet you were keeping to help those great results become a reality?

Nice man! Thanks for the solid review! For you next cycle you should try stacking Katana with Hella.....you'd get thick and put on very little body fat, if any

Kanta is a DHT derivative, but does anyone know if it already 5a reduced? Meaning, propecia would do no good. If it isn't 5a reduced, propecia would work. I have never found out and researched.

that's great to hear bro... did you run it as a standalone or a stack? im really glad to hear that you had great results... katana is badass... its especially nice when running a stack...

Just the regular supps: Fish Oil, Vitamin C, BCAA, and ON-CYCLE Support.

In retrospect, I'd have probably added HCGEneraate to the mix as the libido has taken a moderate hit. I can still perform, but we're not at full force. No atrophy or lethargy, which is HUGE!!!

I didn't stack this because I am going to cycle ECA/Clen during PCT and if I'm maintaing such restrictions I'd just be starving any of the gains made from the cycle. I WILL run other N2BM stacks, but next in line is a winter run of IML's DMZ V2.0...at least on paper...

Would you mind letting us know what kind of diet you were keeping to help those great results become a reality?

Carb Cycling. High, Low, No, High, Low, No, No. OR, H/L/N/H/N/N/N. Pretty strictly, too. I'll allow one "cheat" on a high carb day per week (i.e. I had some garlic knots with butter this week during 1 meal), and next week I will have some pizza for a high-carb day, once a week cheat meal.

But it's not bad. This week, for instance, I have 10lbs of baby spinach, grilled chicken in a white wine garlic and herb marinade mixed with a non-fat greek yogurt tatkizi sauce...so mastectomy boredom may be there, but creativity can avert such wanton to cheat.

I'll probably post pics at some point in time.

There are 150 pills to a bottle. What are the mg per pill? I wanna add this to my beast stack and need to know how much product to purchase. Didnt see that info on mr.supps

There are 150 pills to a bottle. What are the mg per pill? I wanna add this to my beast stack and need to know how much product to purchase. Didnt see that info on mr.supps

50mg per pill...recommended 3 pills daily. I'm taking 7, a decision based upon feedback from experienced users.

Thank you for your review. Pics would be great bro!

Soon enough. I'm only closing week 2...maybe I'll put something together next week.

Top Bottom