Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol Review v3.0

I am logging this over at oology and research..just started the third week today and loving it. Maybe I should migrate it over here as well

lowest i got was 201.. holding at 203 now,

My observations is it has similar strength gains as a mild (50mg) of anavar but without the toxic effects on kidney strain and cholesterol issues..
Muscle sparing is better than the original formula on a t3 cycle, so you could run it with 50mcg of t3 on a caloric deficit diet without worry of muscle loss
The anti estrogen effects are nothing other than amazing, if you've run anavar and test and sensitive to estrogen build up you'll know what i mean, I'd run this product as a finisher on a 16 week cycle instead of letro or other anti e, remember we need estrogen to build muscle too..

All in all i like the product very much..

9sw86c.jpg

Last edited:
are you having any trouble with cramping in your calves during cardio? the other PH I tried, DMZ made my calves feel like they were going to explode when running distances of 2 to 3 miles, Im very interested in the Ketanadrol, but do not wanna go through that again, cardio is key lol

Top Bottom