Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katana V3 ONLY log for a regular joe

Hi guys, I know I've been slacking as I mentioned I was sick for a bit and have been working a lot when not sick and cannot access this forum from work. Anyway I do have some log days wrote down!

Everyday I have been walking/jogging with my dog on my normal trail, approx 3km total in and out. Lots of hills and inclines for us to sprint up, even when I walk the trail I sprint the hills. Only reason for walking the trails is because the temperature as dropped a lot here and it was slippery, didn't want to reinjure my foot/ankle.

Dec 6/2012

Wide Grip Chins
8 X BW
8 X BW
8 X Bw

Deadlifts
10 X 225
8 X 225
5 X 305
3 X 335

Bent Over Row (I hold these at contraction for 6 seconds)
8 X 135
6 X 135
6 X 135

Good Mornings
Bar X 8
Bar X 8
Bar X 8

Dec 8th/2012

As Mentioned everyday I either run or walk with my dog through a trail.

Today I did 2 hours of non stop grappling, we warmed up with a lot of bear crawl, crab crawl, sprawls, rolls, hip escapes etc.

I felt good, and strong mostly all throughout and I was in there against some bigger and elite guys, which can wear a fella out fast. I didn't feel ANY negative side effects what so ever just consistent strength
smile.png

Final Review

Side Effects?
I ran the new Katana 3.0 on a solo run, along with some normal supporting supps. What I can say is I def felt the thermogenic effects of Katana, I got warmer faster and sweat longer. This wasn't a negative effect what so ever, it wasn't overwhelming and actually felt really good :)

Strength?
I also noticed an increase in strength, believe it or not I noticed a pretty good increase in strength, nothing compared to beastdrol but compared to not taking anything at all I definetly noticed an increase.

Mass?
I definetly put on some lean mass, hadn't I got sick for almost a week there I think I woulda really maximized, I'm pretty pissed I did get sick and had to take a few days off, but I can say after my few days off I was nice and "swole" again. I feel leaner, even my girlfriend said I look "A LOT" leaner, and she isn't one to just dish out the compliments for free. My muscles do feel fuller and look the part as well.

Weight Loss?
While leaning out I lost about 5 lbs, I went from around 195-197 to 190ish. You have to remember I also increased strength and increased lean mass so I know a high majority of this WAS fat.

Recovery Time?
I also noticed an increase in recovery time, for me to have some good lifts in, esp dead lifts and then go trail jogging and hill sprinting every day is soemthing, usually after some hill sprints I'm wiped and weak for days. This wasn't the case as I found I could keep going. I'm not going to say I did't feel any pain as after some of my bench exercises when I had a spotter and could push harder I was sore for a day or two but nothing unbareable.

Stamina/Endurance?
I def noticed an increase in this departments, when I get back to BJJ I thought for sure I'd be fatigued and weak after my first match but I had consistent strength through all, ofcourse tapering off towards the end of my 5th roll.

Overall I have to give Katana 3.0 a solid 9/10, I think stacked with something like HELLADROL this would be fantastic and it's def going to be an essential part of my summer cut. It was good as a stand alone, but I think if I was to run it again it would definitely be at 3-4 caps a day as I felt ZERO negative side effects.

looks solid. Would you guys think n2guard would be a bit to much if he added that or would you reccomend n2guard on katanadrol cycle?

Final Review

Side Effects?
I ran the new Katana 3.0 on a solo run, along with some normal supporting supps. What I can say is I def felt the thermogenic effects of Katana, I got warmer faster and sweat longer. This wasn't a negative effect what so ever, it wasn't overwhelming and actually felt really good :)

Strength?
I also noticed an increase in strength, believe it or not I noticed a pretty good increase in strength, nothing compared to beastdrol but compared to not taking anything at all I definetly noticed an increase.

Mass?
I definetly put on some lean mass, hadn't I got sick for almost a week there I think I woulda really maximized, I'm pretty pissed I did get sick and had to take a few days off, but I can say after my few days off I was nice and "swole" again. I feel leaner, even my girlfriend said I look "A LOT" leaner, and she isn't one to just dish out the compliments for free. My muscles do feel fuller and look the part as well.

Weight Loss?
While leaning out I lost about 5 lbs, I went from around 195-197 to 190ish. You have to remember I also increased strength and increased lean mass so I know a high majority of this WAS fat.

Recovery Time?
I also noticed an increase in recovery time, for me to have some good lifts in, esp dead lifts and then go trail jogging and hill sprinting every day is soemthing, usually after some hill sprints I'm wiped and weak for days. This wasn't the case as I found I could keep going. I'm not going to say I did't feel any pain as after some of my bench exercises when I had a spotter and could push harder I was sore for a day or two but nothing unbareable.

Stamina/Endurance?
I def noticed an increase in this departments, when I get back to BJJ I thought for sure I'd be fatigued and weak after my first match but I had consistent strength through all, ofcourse tapering off towards the end of my 5th roll.

Overall I have to give Katana 3.0 a solid 9/10, I think stacked with something like HELLADROL this would be fantastic and it's def going to be an essential part of my summer cut. It was good as a stand alone, but I think if I was to run it again it would definitely be at 3-4 caps a day as I felt ZERO negative side effects.

Awesome final review, man!

Top Bottom