Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma just for the womens!!!!

Hey Needto...
You are such a generous green guy!. Lil update~ qualified for the North American in my first show of the season.. makes rest of them more enjoyable and relaxed... well sorta.
Been busy lately good to be back on the boards and seeing what all the peeps have been up to.
Amie :evil:

amie said:
Hey Needto...
You are such a generous green guy!. Lil update~ qualified for the North American in my first show of the season.. makes rest of them more enjoyable and relaxed... well sorta.
Been busy lately good to be back on the boards and seeing what all the peeps have been up to.
Amie :evil:
Well there you are. I was wondering about you. Congrats on the show little lady.
We have been having fun around here. I think you will notice both the womens boards have picked up a lot.

needtogetaas said:
Jump on in here ladies so I can hit you all with some k and spread the love. You all deserve it :heart:

Good Karma is always a plus.

Thank you...

ScottsBlonde said:
Good Karma is always a plus.

Thank you...
Your k was really lacking so I had to give you a little extra. Plus your a 2004 member and I love seeing old members come back around. Please join in as much as you can. We all get out what we put in.

needtogetaas said:
Your k was really lacking so I had to give you a little extra. Plus your a 2004 member and I love seeing old members come back around. Please join in as much as you can. We all get out what we put in.

I appreciate it. It's been way too long...I used to read the Female forum all the time and posted but not often enough. I've never been in the Lounge before. I hope I am welcome. :heart:

ScottsBlonde said:
I appreciate it. It's been way too long...I used to read the Female forum all the time and posted but not often enough. I've never been in the Lounge before. I hope I am welcome. :heart:
Of course you are welcome. Ever one is welcome. We are all friends here. :)

Top Bottom