Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kakdeisel..........

yeah well the times i've been down i've enjoyed going 95 mph in a 3 lane highway...heheheh...crazy fockers

dlady, where did you go?

I am a very clean freak. i hate a mess and have a great place. Though I live in Austin. I would keep my door closed but at times may sneak into your room at night when your "sleeping" to lend a helping hand. You look good so take it as a compliment.:mix: :p

It is 5 lane now.. and during rush hour.. your lucky to move at 5mph!!!
It sucks ass!!!

flexed1 said:
I am a very clean freak. i hate a mess and have a great place. Though I live in Austin. I would keep my door closed but at times may sneak into your room at night when your "sleeping" to lend a helping hand. You look good so take it as a compliment.:mix: :p

I definitely am flatterred for the compliment whether its coming from a girl or gay guy..a compliment is a compliment...so yes thank you

Now as long as your clean, pay the rent on time, and dont sexually assualt me LOL anybody can be my roomate...I dont care what hole you stick your dick in..as long as it isnt in any of mine LOL

flexed1 said:
pay the rent? i am rich . I WILL BUY THE PLACE.;)

Rich? hmmm....maybe i could learn to love.....LOL j/k!

Like I told RyanH a while back, I know of the gay dudes i've met in my life, they ALWAYS have HOT female friends..the term "fag hag" does no chick justice usually...

i know this one gay guy at my college who had some unbelievable girls with him whenever he went out to the bars...

You don't need to learn I will teach ya. Now whos your daddy?:) and I have lots of sexy female friends who "protect me'. and yes I really am rich.:eek:

sexy females..dats what i'm talkin about! anyways, where have YOU seen my picture?? just my avatar?? no biggie..just curious as to how all of a sudden everyone has seen my pic when i havent posted a pic in a while..

Where are you DLADY?? I need some heterosexual cybersex! LMAO! j/k

If I remember correctly, you must have a large phallus to date DLady. If you do, go ahead, if not, use a piece of heated rebar to fill the void.

Happy fornication.

Top Bottom