Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Just weighed in at 200.5lbs...

  • Thread starter Thread starter UA_Iron
  • Start date Start date
U

UA_Iron

Guest
WTF where did all this weight come from?

I'm not complaining I guess... but thats like 10lbs in 3-4 weeks..
 
5'8" and 200lbs

I noticed my aerobic capacity was poor in the gym today... thats why it took an hour and 40 minutes, damn.
 
Kudos to you putting on weight..since july 4th weekend, i'm up 10 lbs to 195lbs at 6'0...FINALLY at my heaviest ever...about to start a 1ad cycle and see how it goes...haven't been on the sauce since 2003...
 
The last time I put on 10 pounds and couldn't figure out why I remembered that I'd been eating a lot of change. If you eat a lot of quarters and such for a couple of weeks the weight quickly adds up.

Now I only eat checks and paper money. No credit cards.
 
its the juice man
 
UA_Iron said:
WTF where did all this weight come from?

I'm not complaining I guess... but thats like 10lbs in 3-4 weeks..


I weighed in at 304.4 on monday, so I am 1.5 of you.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
bran987 said:
shit! jack, ur stacked.

I think that milestone warrants real pics in the pics of members forum dude

damn man, I feel all fat and stuff. Plus I take flattering pictures...

but I'll see what I can do.
 
Top Bottom