Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Just want to BS

medicj

Banned
I REALLY don't feel like going to work 2nite. I just want to hang out on the couch.I hope we are slow, 2night.Hope I get to just hang out and BS all night.It would be a good change.
 
arent most jobs customer service jobs in one way or another?
 
medicj said:
I REALLY don't feel like going to work 2nite. I just want to hang out on the couch.I hope we are slow, 2night.Hope I get to just hang out and BS all night.It would be a good change.

Pics???? :Chef: :tuc:
 
KillahBee said:
oh. not exactly what I had in mind. well, stay safe, right?
Yes, stay safe. Right.Thanx. It's not hard to do. We stay fairly safe and its a good time.Just sometimes not in the mood for it.U know?
 
Top Bottom