SoKlueles said:arent most jobs customer service jobs in one way or another?

danggggggggKillahBee said:a) shut the fuck up
b) you know what I meant
c) you goddamn douche rag
![]()

hookers areSoKlueles said:arent most jobs customer service jobs in one way or another?
SoKlueles said:dangggggggg
but am i right?![]()
omg hushhamstershaver said:hookers are
medicj said:I REALLY don't feel like going to work 2nite. I just want to hang out on the couch.I hope we are slow, 2night.Hope I get to just hang out and BS all night.It would be a good change.

Paramedic, so kinda.KillahBee said:is it a customer service job?
I guess it depends on if they know I am there.SoKlueles said:dangggggggg
but am i right?![]()
omg put ur bone back in your pantschefbone said:Pics????![]()
![]()
medicj said:Paramedic, so kinda.
oh my gosh how sweetKillahBee said:oh. not exactly what I had in mind. well, stay safe, right?
Yes, stay safe. Right.Thanx. It's not hard to do. We stay fairly safe and its a good time.Just sometimes not in the mood for it.U know?KillahBee said:oh. not exactly what I had in mind. well, stay safe, right?
it WAS VERY SWEET.SoKlueles said:oh my gosh how sweet
and trust me, killah isnt sweet muchmedicj said:it WAS VERY SWEET.

SoKlueles said:and trust me, killah isnt sweet much
you saw what he said to me
and he loves me![]()
Read the thread about webcams.I've been talking about the pic sittuation.DANGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chefbone said:This thread is worthless without pics![]()
![]()
![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














