Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just want some advice please

Hey all. Male 26 here.

Just stated a anavar cycle and wanting to throw in some clen but not high dosages, would 20mg for 4 weeks be okay? Or any suggestions, have a bottle of 30ml but new to the clen game. Thanks for your time.

Jay- New Zealand

mg or mcg?

We do alot of shit we should not do.
How about explaining why though?

clenbuterol causes heart damage

there are multiple studies about this
thats why its banned in the USA

go research more

clenbuterol causes heart damage

there are multiple studies about this
thats why its banned in the USA

go research more
Cardarine causes cancer, studies on that aswell.

That's why it's banned and not being done more research on.

Anything we do come with a risk and potential side effect.

It's all about the dosage and risk tolerance/precautions.

Oh btw, you seem to have forgotten to elaborate why you advice someone on TRT should do a PCT with Nolvadex.
Same as why someone doing 100mg test and 400mg mast would need an AI.

Go research more

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

If you actually backed up or reasoned anything you said it'd be interesting, honestly. But just parroting stuff and say "go research more" when someone ask your reasoning is useless.

If you actually backed up or reasoned anything you said it'd be interesting, honestly. But just parroting stuff and say "go research more" when someone ask your reasoning is useless.

Oh btw, you seem to have forgotten to elaborate why you advice someone on TRT should do a PCT with Nolvadex.
Same as why someone doing 100mg test and 400mg mast would need an AI.

Go research more

PCT with nolvadex and HCG actually you didnt do any research thats why I was ignoring you

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...steroid induced impairment of spermatogenesis.

hCG is a safe and efficacious alternative or adjunct to TRT in men desiring to preserve fertility while treating their hypogonadism. hCG can also be used help restore spermatogenesis in men hypogonadal hypogonadism or steroid induced impairment of spermatogenesis.

If you are looking to enhance fat loss, add in Cardarine and N2Slin instead of clen. Clen is some nasty stuff and super harsh on your heart.

PCT with nolvadex and HCG actually you didnt do any research thats why I was ignoring you

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...steroid induced impairment of spermatogenesis.

hCG is a safe and efficacious alternative or adjunct to TRT in men desiring to preserve fertility while treating their hypogonadism. hCG can also be used help restore spermatogenesis in men hypogonadal hypogonadism or steroid induced impairment of spermatogenesis.
Not much use referring to research when you don't understand it, or it's use in the situation.
I'm also aware of how hcg is used during TRT/cycle, or in a PCT or for someone COMING OFF TRT to try have kids.
A 56 year old, that "HELL NO!"-doesn't wanna have kids, do not plan on coming off TRT. He should preserve his fertility for what reason? Shoot bigger loads, fill out the big 'ol nutsack a bit? -Sure... But that has nothing to do with a PCT.
You also suggested Nolvadex. I could think of no reason, and was interested to hear out yours. If you had a reason to back it with, I'd either learn something or disagree with you. But so far you've had none.
Then there's suggesting someone doing 100mg Test and 400mg Mast take an AI, unless they're extremely prone to aromatisation of testosterone I'd see no reason for that, quite the oposite really.

Top Bottom