Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just started HGH now thinking of Test

trinitybc

So now I am pushing 40 and while I am in great shape I have found it so hard to recover esp after I hit 35. Went to the doc and got my full blood work done, everything was great except my igf-1 level was half what it should have been so they put me on 2iu a day. My free test was 10.7 and total was 580 but I would like to see it much higher so I am thinking of 250mg Test Cyp with HCG to help in building some lean muscle over time.

I am mostly boxing now with about an hour of strength and conditioning training six days a week. The training is very tough but I have never fel this good. I do feel I would like to be a bit stronger though and I do miss the effects that a good Test cycle gives you.

So question is do you think 250 is enough seeing as I am not strictly bodybuilding or would 500mg be better and should I run the HCG with it or just at the tail end. My last cycle was about 2 years ago.

Run 250mg/ew for 3-4 weeks and see how you react and then push it up if necessary...have you done Test before?

Run 250mg/ew for 3-4 weeks and see how you react and then push it up if necessary...have you done Test before?

Yes, I would normaly run 600mg Test Prop and Winny for 8 weeks. Life always seems so much better when you are on test. My doctor wanted me to go on the HCG first but if I am pretty sure about going to go on test I do not see much point on HCG alone.

No, just stick with it after...Test and winny is a good cycle....i agree, i feel way better on Test

Top Bottom