Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Just saying Hello!

thelion2005

HRT keeps me young!
EF VIP
Hello!
I'm new to EF and have been stumbling around for a few weeks making friends and enemys. Lot of rage in some groups.

Tell me a few ground rules if you would, please.

Karma? I went from a negative to a positive and haven't a clue what I did.

Foul language. I'm no prude, but is there a limit to words thrown at you?

I know nothing about steriods except what I am told and what I read. Is natural bodybuilding accepted here?

Thank you in advance.
 
^^
The replies to this post will be funny. I need to go make some popcorn.

I'm still kinda new. I will let the older members answer your questions.
 
TheLion2005 said:
Hello!
I'm new to EF and have been stumbling around for a few weeks making friends and enemys. Lot of rage in some groups.

Tell me a few ground rules if you would, please.

Karma? I went from a negative to a positive and haven't a clue what I did.

K is just a way of members saying your post was usefull or funny

Foul language. I'm no prude, but is there a limit to words thrown at you?

I know nothing about steriods except what I am told and what I read. Is natural bodybuilding accepted here?

Of course, doesnt matter in here, some are on some are not but we all share the same passion

Thank you in advance.

No prob, welcome!
 
lionel, a little advice...shorten your username down, way to fucking long...nobody will remember it.
 
Welcome, yeah natural bodybuilding is accepted here, lots of us here.

Karma is the root of all evil the lower the better and many people give it all a way now like I did a month ago, just that Ive made several good karma payoffs in the bookies which is fun when you get some. Plus it'll be fun when the poker room opens back and you bet using your karma.

Ground rules are simple, no poop threads
 
Welcome, I'm sorta new here myself. Today was rough. I'd like to ban the person who started it all.
 
TheLion2005 said:
Hello!
I'm new to EF and have been stumbling around for a few weeks making friends and enemys. Lot of rage in some groups.

Tell me a few ground rules if you would, please.

Karma? I went from a negative to a positive and haven't a clue what I did.

Foul language. I'm no prude, but is there a limit to words thrown at you?

I know nothing about steriods except what I am told and what I read. Is natural bodybuilding accepted here?

Thank you in advance.

Yes, 3½.
 
TheLion2005 said:
Hello!
I'm new to EF and have been stumbling around for a few weeks making friends and enemys. Lot of rage in some groups.

Tell me a few ground rules if you would, please.

Karma? I went from a negative to a positive and haven't a clue what I did.

Foul language. I'm no prude, but is there a limit to words thrown at you?

I know nothing about steriods except what I am told and what I read. Is natural bodybuilding accepted here?

Thank you in advance.
1)too bad you didnt trip and bust your face during your stumbling

2)first rule, post pics if your a girl, if not, u better hope u have a wife or girlfriend

3)bombsquads gunna own u

4)no limit you fuckin bitch

5)natural bodybuilding isnt natural

6)im just joking welcome to EF its saturday night
 
SublimeZM said:
1)too bad you didnt trip and bust your face during your stumbling

2)first rule, post pics if your a girl, if not, u better hope u have a wife or girlfriend

3)bombsquads gunna own u

4)no limit you fuckin bitch

5)natural bodybuilding isnt natural

6)im just joking welcome to EF its saturday night

Its Sunday you sack
 
TheLion2005 said:
Tell me a few ground rules if you would, please.

Thank you in advance.

Here's one:

Don't start threads predicting new female members will get banned!
 
i think the name thelion2005allnaturalofapril has a nicer ring to it.

either way i just wanted to welcome you.

actually. not really. i only posted here so i can be closer to Feisty.

she loves the cawk.
 
Last edited:
No natural bodybuilders allowed here. Only roid filled, chemically bloated, hormonally fucked up freakazoids.
 
Top Bottom