feisty11975
New member
men who have 3-5 orgasms a week are 50% less likely to have a heart attack!!
Learn something new everyday
Learn something new everyday
Thanks. So basically, I'm fucking Super Heart man.FEISTY11975 said:ender they said 3-5 orgasms...they did not specify how...
EnderJE said:Thanks. So basically, I'm fucking Super Heart man.
I swear on my father's grave that I will never forget you.FEISTY11975 said:If you live till your 110 and you have never had a heart attack, then you will remember me and this thread![]()

EnderJE said:I swear on my father's grave that I will never forget you.
No matter how hard I try.

lmao...well I guess my father has to die first, reserving that plot is expensive...DFEISTY11975 said:I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not!!![]()
FEISTY11975 said:men who have 3-5 orgasms a week are 50% less likely to have a heart attack!!
c00per said:I guess to hit the 100% mark you would have to have rather large forearms and be blind.
FEISTY11975 said:well I would guess that 6-10 times would double your chances of not having a heart attack!
Deterass said:Hey Fiesty i saw that last night. What about the guy who didn't like his balls touched????? lmao!
Erzulie said:You watch all kinds of weird shit when i'm sleeping don't you
FEISTY11975 said:It really was funny!
Erzulie said:I should have just stayed up.. not like i got much sleep anyway![]()
I have that many everyday, I may live foreverFEISTY11975 said:men who have 3-5 orgasms a week are 50% less likely to have a heart attack!!
Learn something new everyday![]()
FEISTY11975 said:men who have 3-5 orgasms a week are 50% less likely to have a heart attack!!
Learn something new everyday![]()
They are the devilCovergrl80 said:So what about Women?
silverbackn said:They are the devil
No exactly the response I was expecting, but I like yours much betterErzulie said:i would so kiss you right now
i fucking agree
Maybe not you personally, but in generalFEISTY11975 said:Are not!!![]()
FEISTY11975 said:men who have 3-5 orgasms a week are 50% less likely to have a heart attack!!
Learn something new everyday![]()
thelion2005 said:And those who have 10 .... will only have a heart attack
during sex.![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














