Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just saw preview for HULK. Anyone know what BB is acting as HULK?

"if done right" are the magic words
I can't see Iron Fist or another Punisher doing well. Iron Man.... no. Silver Surfer would need too many special effects to look decent, let alone good (the whole Galactus universe thing). DareDevil would definitely have the audience on his side. Ghost Rider has the most potential for a creepy movie.
Anyone else heard a rumour somewhere about a Sub-Mariner movie? Or is it just the character showing up somewhere else?

what would be really cool... in the opening sequence of Spider-Man, he takes out Kraven the Hunter, who was working for JJJ :)

Whoever said Lee Priest is the model for the Hulk, is correct. Check out www.darkhorizons.com -- they have a little blurb about it.

As for Afleck as Daredevil, whilel I generally hate him, he's a good actor with the right material. I saw a rough cut of Sum of All Fears, and he's really fucking good -- I figured he'd end up as the poor-man's Harrison Ford, but nope, he does his own thing. Cool movie too (I'm surprised they had the balls to make it...those who've read the book know what I'm talking about).

Ghost Rider could be really good, provided they get a good director and not some hack who'll rip off Batman or The Matrix.

Anyone here collect comics?

I have a bunch of old comics from the 90's and shit.

I have tons of autographed ones. My favorite is the Glow in the Dark Ghostrider cover, autographed. I have some other crazy ones too...fuck they've just been sitting my garage all in their little plastic cases for almost 8 years...damn.

I have 2 copies of the glow in the dark stashed away at my folk's house, shit though, not autographed. lucky bastard.
My favorite was #18 I think it is. I have 3 copies. It was the first ghost rider I ever read.

Whiskey

Wiskey, how much is my shit worth? Any idea? Bro I have tons of these fucking cool comics all in mint condition, I have no idea how much they are though....

Actually, the Hulk is NOT going to be 100% CGI/Fake.

Taken from www.thehulk.com:

"Eric Bana (Black Hawk Down) stars as scientist Bruce Banner... yada yada yada... Bana plays both the human Banner and - through groundbreaking visual effects technology... yada yada yada... - the superhuman HULK"

So the Hulk is going to be played by a man wearing a computer generated costume... hehehe :)

-Warik

Top Bottom