Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just saw preview for HULK. Anyone know what BB is acting as HULK?

The Whole F/N Show said:
Michael Clark Duncan will be playing the Kingpin in the Daredevil movie coming out next year starring Ben Afflick. I know Kingpin is white supposed to be white but other than that Duncan really fit the role.

Wow! There is a Daredevil movie in the works? This is enough to make a Marvel/DC comic reader from way back sport some serious wood!

Ben Afflick would be miscast as Matt Murdock however. It should be a lean, muscular, brainy lawyer type. Hmmmm. Maybe Dennis Quaid or Kevin Costner with some SERIOUS gym work.

As far as the Kingpin is concerned, it would have to be a huge man with little muscle definition, but extremely powerful. Probably someone playing offensive guard for Nebraska.

Well they are already making the movie soon you are gonna have to live with been as Daredevil. If Daredevil is half as good as Spider-man it will be awesome and i think it will be. Marvel has really stepped up as of late, Blade I & II, X-men and Spider-man. Need I say more.

daredevilset.jpg

Last edited:
If they make a Fantastic Four movie I will simply cum. That is my favorite group. Maybe it is not too late to provide cast input for that one.

Let's see:

Reed Richards- Michael Keaton
Johnny Storm- Chris O'Donnell
Sue Storm Richards- Cameron Diaz
Ben Grimm- Arnold (would have to gain weight)

and the super villian

Prince Namor- Matt Dillon (with gym work)

There is also talk of another Captain America...but not corny like that piece of shit movie they made a long time ago

That is awesome. Are there that many folks out there that still read comics, or used to? I mean, I am sure most don't know who Iron Fist is, he only had a mag for a short while in the mid-seventies. He was good though, inspired by the Kung Fu tv show, I think.

ttlpkg said:
If they make a Fantastic Four movie I will simply cum. That is my favorite group. Maybe it is not too late to provide cast input for that one.

Let's see:

Reed Richards- Michael Keaton
Johnny Storm- Chris O'Donnell
Sue Storm Richards- Cameron Diaz
Ben Grimm- Arnold (would have to gain weight)

and the super villian

Prince Namor- Matt Dillon (with gym work)

I think the arch enemy of the FF is Victor Von Doom.

A Daredevil movie!??? *sniff* Marvel is finally doing things right. *sniff*

Avengers Assemble!!!!

ttlpkg said:

Wow! There is a Daredevil movie in the works? This is enough to make a Marvel/DC comic reader from way back sport some serious wood!

Ben Afflick would be miscast as Matt Murdock however. It should be a lean, muscular, brainy lawyer type. Hmmmm. Maybe Dennis Quaid or Kevin Costner with some SERIOUS gym work.

As far as the Kingpin is concerned, it would have to be a huge man with little muscle definition, but extremely powerful. Probably someone playing offensive guard for Nebraska.

Ben Affleck, I agree, doesn't seem like the right actor for
Daredevil.

You know who would be perfect? Guy Pearce. The guy in
Memento, Rules of Engagement, Time Machine, etc. He could
pull off Daredevil.

I know not many people like it, BUT I can't wait for the Ghost Rider movie to come out. I still ahve every issue of teh second edition of ghosty. Saw some of the first ghost rider, but the crazy old man wanted way too much for them.

Whiskey

Top Bottom