Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just did first injection here at work

new2roids

What's up bro's, well im going to start another cycle. Last one I told the wife about, and she flipped out when I showed her the syringes. This time im not going to say a damn thing, but I guess I should go down and pick up some creatine so she will think the changes to my body are from that. I will be doing eq at 600mgs a week for 10 weeks. And yes I really did inject myself at work, it sucked not being able to look in the mirror, but i got the job done...

Pick up a bottle of Andro too.

I hope you're injecting in a locked room and not in a stall in the bathroom. You don't want anyone interupting you and breaking your concentration.

Man I think that is hilarious. Employers dont really have any idea what there employees do, I am at work right now and all I do is do research on AS and get my knowledge up there. I work for a traffic control company and all I do is surf EliteFitness.com. Just make sure you dont get busted cause I am pretty damn sure that you will get canned for that but that is quite a funny thing to do. Keep me updated on your results and on how your injections are going at work :D :D

The stall would be dangerous, might break the needle off in your ass if someone tried bursting in right in the middle. I hide mine in the drop ceiling of my 1/2 bath.

Bro, if you have already told you wife and hopefully she is over most of the shock why not just continue to be honest?? When I started about 10 years ago I always hid it. After a couple of years it became to much of a pain in the ass to hide, so I told her about them. Yep, she freaked initially but after a short period of time she had this attitute of "I don't agree with it, but whatever it s your business". Trust me it has made my life much easier!!!!!!

new2roids said:
The only reason why im injecting here at work is cause she is on vacation for spring break.

I don't understand. If she is not at home, why you do it in your work? Any way I think that you shouldn't be hidding from her, it is such a pain in the ass.

Vacation meaning home for 2 weeks. And when i did try talking to her about juice, she went on talking about people loosing there arms and leggs, one of her friends told her a bunch of crazy shit. Maybe you or one of the bro's can give me some advice? It sure would help... Thanks

Top Bottom