Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Just arrived in South Beach

Freddie de Lux

Darling...
Platinum
The house had been closed for a long time. Love watching the boats pass by and seeing the sea. Not missing NYC too much right now.

Just wanted to share my joy.
 
NJjuice22 said:
just arrived in south beach and your posting on elite...get off the damn computer!

You know, that is a very good point! I will send you k in a minute for opening my eyes.
 
Freddie de Lux said:
You know, that is a very good point! I will send you k in a minute for opening my eyes.

People of EF are really observant aren't they.

That is a good point he made and yes you should enjoy yourself.

Post some pics Fredie.
 
BUBBLES said:
People of EF are really observant aren't they.

That is a good point he made and yes you should enjoy yourself.

Post some pics Fredie.


Darling,

I would not submit you to the chinese torture of seeing Freddie in his skimpy swimsuits. I will post as many pictures as possible of the hot boys and girls I see here. That's a much better sight, believe me.
 
Top Bottom