Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

June Cycle

gangstalo

Hi Everyone,
I am putting together my June start date cycle and wanted a little feedback or constructive criticism. I am 30yrs old 185 lbs 13.5-14% BF. This will be my 5th cycle and I have been lifting since high school with 8 years steady and serious. I'm using a bunch of left over stuff from last summer cycle plus some axiron i have left over from my buddy. I lift 5 days a week a different body part Mon-Fri as well as do cardio in the morning. Diet will be super clean. Cycle is going to look like this:

Test prop- 100mg EOD for first six weeks then Axiron @ 90mgs a day(3 pumps) for last 2 weeks
Epi-strong 4 a day caps for 8 weeks
Katana V3- 4 caps a day for 8 weeks
New Transderm Masteron -75mgs a day for 8 weeks
aromasin 12.5 mg EOD

PCT will be the typical prescribed EF PCT.

2 questions;

Why are you using the Axrion/Why was it perscribed to your friend?

You're training 5 days in a row?

~EZ

I wouldn't even use the testosterone if you are planning on switching to a different compound.

2 questions;

Why are you using the Axrion/Why was it perscribed to your friend?

You're training 5 days in a row?

~EZ

Well my buddy is a pharm rep who had a handful of samples.. using it because I will be running out of prop, and just cleaning out the stash. And yes I train 5 days in a row.

5 cycles and only 185 at 14%? How tall are you?

Well my buddy is a pharm rep who had a handful of samples.. using it because I will be running out of prop, and just cleaning out the stash. And yes I train 5 days in a row.

Mmmmmm...not crazy about that idea...I can't imagine there's enough test in there....can you get 2 more weeks of prop?

If the 5 days works then ok. But I'm a big believer of rest = results. 2/3 on 1 off

Interested to see your height as well

Mmmmmm...not crazy about that idea...I can't imagine there's enough test in there....can you get 2 more weeks of prop?

If the 5 days works then ok. But I'm a big believer of rest = results. 2/3 on 1 off

Interested to see your height as well

I can get 2more weeks of prop, its just a hassle to get 1 which I would need, then have any left over as I would hate to waste and I hate prop, just want to get rid of it.

I am about 5'1 in pretty decent shape I think I have some pics posted on an older thread but kind of jammed so cant repost.

As far as the 5 cycles its been over a 10-12 year period.. I started young with 1-AD back in high school..

What I was thinking though was to find more or less a way to figure out what x amoun of axiron would be = to 100mgs prop EOD, or does that not make much sense?

Top Bottom