Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jpt's log

jpt said:
thx everyone for your well wishes....tomorrow is the big day. she left for her mothers (we live together) around 3 this afternoon and that's when it hit....pretty anxious right now, a little scared, a little excited, a little lonely....tons of emotions all at once....kind of overwhelming!!

i'm sure when i wake up tomorrow i'll feel great and ready to go......as for now i'm going to eat my chicken and wild rice and watch some tv.....take a xanax and try and fall asleep. i'll post pics when i get back in a few weeks. ciao!!!! i'll miss you guys!
I'm really excited for you, man. I can remember when I was in your shoes.

JPT asked me to send you guys a note on why he couldn't post much lately...

he's busy mowing the lawn and after that he's got to go to bed, bath and beyond followed by looking at some fabric swatches for the new curtains!!

Kabeetz said:
JPT asked me to send you guys a note on why he couldn't post much lately...

he's busy mowing the lawn and after that he's got to go to bed, bath and beyond followed by looking at some fabric swatches for the new curtains!!

lol

ladies and gentleman i am back...unfortunately. the wedding went so great...my honeymoon was so great!!! feels so surreal but now i joined the club...i'm married. (what an asshole huh!?!?) so much to do now that i'm back...will try and catch up on everyone's logs....missed ef a ton!!! will post pics up very soon.....

p.s. i think every guy at the resort i stayed at was on gear....so my shirt stayed on most of the time lol. i was pretty pissed off about that!!!!

hahaha....nah no ass play. which is complete bullshit.....i thought there was something in the rule book about newlywed anal...but i must be wrong.

well if i decide to bulk i already started b/c i ate more deserets on this trip then i hae ever before in my life. but seeing so many guys there ripped to shreds pissed me off...undecided still. will keep you posted of course

being ripped is overrated, except under that sole condition...still not worth it.....congrats on the wedding anyways

jpt said:
hahaha....nah no ass play. which is complete bullshit.....i thought there was something in the rule book about newlywed anal...but i must be wrong.

well if i decide to bulk i already started b/c i ate more deserets on this trip then i hae ever before in my life. but seeing so many guys there ripped to shreds pissed me off...undecided still. will keep you posted of course

Dude just slap on the astroglide and get it in there. Remember, you're married, which means she's your property now. :mommakin:

JUST KIDDING, LADIES! :verygood:

As for the physique...I *GUARANTEE* you a ton/most of the guys were thinking that about you, probably some of the ones u thought that about. You have a great physique man, don't let your mental fuck with that reality. Too much dedication put into achieving it for that kind of talk.

I'm glad u had a great & safe time, welcome back.

Top Bottom