Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JPs new cd out

Machiavellian Muscle

Plat Hero
Platinum
I heard that his new cd was released today at Mondo Music in E. Rutherford, NJ only. To be release Oct 22 in other locations. Haven't heard it yet. Did anyone hear it?

chakarov said:
Gay... and you live where??? Makes one wonder.

Oh ok i guess colorado is now the unofficial "party captial" huh? LOL im joking, serious JP is getting props in holland, some friends of mine there know of him, so that might be a sign he's coming up! Damn house DJ's!

Yes, I do live in Denver. Just because it's not the party capitol of the world, doesn't make it it a bad or boring place. It also doesn't make me a 'non-partier'. I could have a great time in Denver or NYC or anywhere. I can be sober or get fucked up on anything as far as partying goes and still have fun. Doesn't matter though. I am in the Twilight Years as far as partying goes. I have other life focus's now and I only party once every 3 to 5 weeks depending on whaat's I want to do. I love the quality of life here in Denver which is why I choose to live here. My little bro lives on John St. way d-town in Manhattan so I have my NYC hook-up.

Regfardless, I lived in Europe for three years so I think as far as partying goes (it was more about women then straight partying though) that speaks for itself. Been there done that as partying goes. Been 21 for almost ten years. Done the South Beach thing many times, blah, blah, blah, could go on, but why?

Anyway, no offense taken. I was just thowing a rhetroical statement back at you with the comment I made.

Next time I'm in Manhattan I'll have to meet up with some of you 'Elite Partiers'. I haven't posted here much since I am on the outside looking in, but I've been reading and watching this board for 5 months now.

So, why don't you like JP? How many times have you heard him live?

jp is an excellent dj at factory, no question about that. outside that environment i've only heard him once (at sf dozens and dozens of times), he wasn't as sharp outside sf. nonetheless, he is till a very good dj. it just depends on what you like.

jp's best talent is getting a bunch of drug addicts spending a sunday afternoon with him. j/k he's great for the newest vocals but like everything hes played out & so is sf. just my opinion. long live those days @ arena.

YEA SO.....

looking at the track selection it looks kind of boring. but i just bought it today and its niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. its a must have for the sf trooper

Top Bottom