Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jot down your favorite quotes from your favorite movies.

"If you're gonna hang a man, you better look at him." Clint Eastwood, Hang Em High

"You're such a polished ass kisser. It takes my breath away." -- Jack Nicholson in Wolf. .

"Did you fuck my wife!!" Robert De Niro

"I bet you're the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtsey to give him a reach around." -sgt. hartman in full metal jacket

"You just listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express an' take his advice on a dark and stormy night. When some wild-eyed eight-foot tall maniac grabs your neck an' taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall. An' he looks you crooked in the eye an' asks if you've paid your dues. You look right back at that big sucker an' remember what Jack Burton always says at times like that. Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yes, sir the check is in the mail"

"you just can't go around killing people" Why? "because you just can't!" Why? Look I'm going to get my mom and I order you to help me." John Conner & Terminator in T2 judgement day.

all of the drill sergeants lines in full metal jacket are classic....and even tho they are my fav's, let save the scarface quotes for another rainy day, cuz we all now em!

The Nature Boy said:
"You just listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express an' take his advice on a dark and stormy night. When some wild-eyed eight-foot tall maniac grabs your neck an' taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall. An' he looks you crooked in the eye an' asks if you've paid your dues. You look right back at that big sucker an' remember what Jack Burton always says at times like that. Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yes, sir the check is in the mail"

Classic!

Oh, the one in my sig. Indiana Jones....

Top Bottom