Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jonathan Peters @ Club Tru

mrs.tony

ok, now you guys have NO excuse to take a trip down to AC. JP is coming down to Club Tru in Atlantic City October 25th (Friday)!! This should be an awesome night; NY, NJ, and Philly heads have no reason to miss this!!

Club Tru is an after hours club, they dont close till noon on Saturdays, and im pretty sure Fridays are no exception. regular cover is 15, but since this is a special event, i would expect it to be around 25-30 dollars. Its a perfect place to have JP spin....huge club, good sound system, and a freakin nuts crowd. This Halloween weekend is going to be out of control....:fro:
mags, i figured it would take JP to get you to come around, lol

Hey Mrs. T.. i have a couple of questions...
is this halloween dress too??
where in AC is Tru?

then on Sat the 26th is the Halloween party at factory!!

damn.. it is gonna be a JP fun filled weekend!!! :)

thanks...

correction

ok, just found out that Tru is not open until noon fridays, its more like 7 or 8. my bad guys! :(

correction

ok, just found out that Tru is not open until noon fridays, its more like 7 or 8. my bad guys! :(
and yeah, this is the first party of their halloween weekend. im sure people will be dressed. Check their website for directions, www.clubtru.com (its really cheesy, im warning you)

Top Bottom