Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joints

JoeHaley

Hey guys,

I'm almost 50 now, and the single thing that worries me the most is the health of my joints.

I definitely feel that joints are more "fragile" now, and more prone to injury. I'd hate to have to give up training due to long-term joint injury, and would be intererested in the collective wisdom of the group on what can be done to re-inforce and fortify my joints.

Joe

well I can tell you im only 26 and know my ankles are toast. Mostly bc of being in 1st bat ... our job was airfield seizures so i did alot of jumps landing on tramac .. not fun.. my ankles pop like crazy and i already have been told ill have to have a procedure done where they put some type of imitation crap to keep the bones from rubbing and cracking. fish oil is pretty essential along with good warm ups pre work out.

Hey guys,

I'm almost 50 now, and the single thing that worries me the most is the health of my joints.

I definitely feel that joints are more "fragile" now, and more prone to injury. I'd hate to have to give up training due to long-term joint injury, and would be intererested in the collective wisdom of the group on what can be done to re-inforce and fortify my joints.

Joe

Joe, there has been alot of debate on this very topic and some say use fish oil, krill oils and alot of people cycle Deca as for there joints due to it's ability to add and retain water in the muscle however there has never been any definitive proof that any of it actually works! I personally go by the rule of thumb to not overdo it and not work any major body part any more than 3 times a week!

eat a cup of jello every other day, don't down it til you try it! haha used to get golfers elbow all the time and the doctor suggested this and my pain subsided

Top Bottom