Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint pain from hell

No knuckle cracking, that's bad news. And I know how many shitty trainers there are, and I feel the same way, but I've also done extensive research on my own and know that the form I use is as close to perfect as I can manage.

You look a lot better with less effort long term if your form is correct

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Spend much time on the computer? Holding a mouse? Typing on your phone?

Ice 3x a day, every day. Heat 3x a day, especially before training. Ice immediately after even if you don't need it. I'd ice your elbow, bicep tendon, and shoulder as well to be honest.

You could also look to pick up some Zostrix-HP from Wal Mart. Super hot cream that you can put on your knuckles. ATTENTION: The smallest drop will do your entire hand, wash your other hand, and don't touch anything sensitive for HOURS! It will get hot and even after you wash it...it will FRY anything else on your body too. That includes your junk...don't touch it!!!

You definitely should be supplementing. Check out My Perfect Joints - (My Perfect Bones . com) They will put in Glucosamine and Chondroitin and feed your joint cartilage!

Spend much time on the computer? Holding a mouse? Typing on your phone?

Ice 3x a day, every day. Heat 3x a day, especially before training. Ice immediately after even if you don't need it. I'd ice your elbow, bicep tendon, and shoulder as well to be honest.

You could also look to pick up some Zostrix-HP from Wal Mart. Super hot cream that you can put on your knuckles. ATTENTION: The smallest drop will do your entire hand, wash your other hand, and don't touch anything sensitive for HOURS! It will get hot and even after you wash it...it will FRY anything else on your body too. That includes your junk...don't touch it!!!

This is really important. Check out some mobility stuff on YouTube and see if you are tight in areas. Could be some shoulder issues are causing your entire arm to be compromised.
I have recently began a 10minute a day regime of mobility work and noticed increased lifts and just better overall feeling of being in tune with my body. Might be something to look into. :)

Top Bottom