Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jnev is gone??

His brother has posted a number on fb for people to call him but nothing formal yet. I believe they have to wait for an autopsy until they can take John home for services and burial. I'll keep watching.

I think a little fundraiser for his daughter would be good bro material.

It would be best if his family set up a trust fund for the benefit of his daughter..as hard as he fought for the custody of his child, I would think that he would want his family to be in control of it..a trust costs a few bucks (good attorney to do it right) but it would be worth every penny..I'll bet a lot of people would make a gift.

Can't sleep...keep thinking about you brother....I feel like I knew him in person and connected with him because he was such a great father...hurts..

Can't sleep...keep thinking about you brother....I feel like I knew him in person and connected with him because he was such a great father...hurts..

I talked to him on FB not so long ago, we spoke about Q and my divorce, life, jokes. And now he's gone.

So sad for him and his little girl.

That's my greatest fear, leaving my family behind and not seeing my boys grow up

Top Bottom