Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jerseyrugger, good news for you...apparently we are now exporting geigh to the Middle East...

redguru said:
I still don't understand why it's bad to be gay in Arab culture but buggering little boys is completely ok?
A lot of things in this world dont make much sense.

75th said:
I would think that death squads roaming the streets is a tad worse than one kid getting killed by a bunch of drunk rednecks.
How many die from the 'roaming death squads'? Is it any worse then the stuff that happened earlier this centry to gays or blacks? I really don't know. I know the knee jerk reaction is to say that it's worse, but I don't have numbers to back up that reaction.

EnderJE said:
How many die from the 'roaming death squads'? Is it any worse then the stuff that happened earlier this centry to gays or blacks? I really don't know. I know the knee jerk reaction is to say that it's worse, but I don't have numbers to back up that reaction.
Earlier this century? I dont know. Maybe. Maybe not.

I would assume that what matters is that its 2008. But no matter what year youre in, wrong is still wrong.

Further proof that these folks really arent interested in forward progress.

75th said:
Earlier this century? I dont know. Maybe. Maybe not.

I would assume that what matters is that its 2008. But no matter what year youre in, wrong is still wrong.

Further proof that these folks really arent interested in forward progress.
I wouldn't of used the P word with that region.

EnderJE said:
I wouldn't of used the P word with that region.
Bant.

Makes perfect sense. The 9/11 hijackers hated Americans so much that they showered and put on deodorant, things that the people of the ME absolutely abhor. So, it stands to reason that they would perform acts of geigh seks, when they purportedly hate gays.

Besides, you're only a homo if you're the catcher right? :worried:

Re: Jerseyrugger, good news for you...apparently we are now exporting geigh to the Mi

jerseyrugger76 said:
Makes perfect sense. The 9/11 hijackers hated Americans so much that they showered and put on deodorant, things that the people of the ME absolutely abhor. So, it stands to reason that they would perform acts of geigh seks, when they purportedly hate gays.

Absolutely!!!

Otherwise you're just closing your eyes and using your imagination.

jerseyrugger76 said:

lol banned

Top Bottom