Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jeet Kune Do - The art of fighting?

That is the best you can do? Dude, do YOU know that YOU spelled YOU wrong? When correcting a person's speach at least know how to spell from the outset................FOOL!!! hahahaha!!!! Try not to spell three words wrong and make BASIC sentence errors when trying to bust on me incorrectly spelling one word. ("yuo", are you borderline retarded?)

Have you completed high school? Hell, even grade school judging by your posts!! Hmmmmm...."mis-spelled"? You may want to grab a dictionary for that great word spelling you just made up. That is one word, not a half a word - finished word. What a dumbass you are!!

Also, never start a sentence after a comma with a capital letter. Now I guess you look like the dumbass yet again.

Once again, it seems as though my legit questions can get no REAL response here among you mental midgets, so I will again wait for some actual intelligence to arise before I post again, or if you continue to make an ass out of yourself bam.

I understand why you can not list your rankings or qualifications (or spell), you are retarded. That is cool that you get to have play time on the computer. It is an accomplishment to be able to even sign on the computer for you. I suggest some hooked on phonics for you special ed. kids, good luck corky!!!

Mr.HeavyDuty said:
That is the best you can do? Dude, do YOU know that YOU spelled YOU wrong? When correcting a person's speach at least know how to spell from the outset................FOOL!!! hahahaha!!!! Try not to spell three words wrong and make BASIC sentence errors when trying to bust on me incorrectly spelling one word. ("yuo", are you borderline retarded?)

Have you completed high school? Hell, even grade school judging by your posts!! Hmmmmm...."mis-spelled"? You may want to grab a dictionary for that great word spelling you just made up. That is one word, not a half a word - finished word. What a dumbass you are!!

Also, never start a sentence after a comma with a capital letter. Now I guess you look like the dumbass yet again.

Once again, it seems as though my legit questions can get no REAL response here among you mental midgets, so I will again wait for some actual intelligence to arise before I post again, or if you continue to make an ass out of yourself bam.

I understand why you can not list your rankings or qualifications (or spell), you are retarded. That is cool that you get to have play time on the computer. It is an accomplishment to be able to even sign on the computer for you. I suggest some hooked on phonics for you special ed. kids, good luck corky!!!

he's really is a good guy!!!! :FRlol:

Mr.HeavyDuty said:
That is the best you can do? Dude, do YOU know that YOU spelled YOU wrong? When correcting a person's speach

Speach. S-P-E-E-C-H
I don't know you, but quit being a mofo. Typos are common, deal with it, otherwise you'll have a real tough time.

Mr.HeavyDuty said:

Ha Ha,
I did it on purpose to get your silly reaction! ;)

I have come to the conclusion judging by your hostile attitude and your childish language that you are not fit to teach anyone anything and I feel sorry for any students you might have.

I posted my response to your request for my rank in another thread and I do not feel the need to repeat myself.

Once again, A weak comeback by an apparent weak minded person. Now we are playing internet games here, who is REALLY being childish here corky?

I am so sure you posted it that way to get my "silly reaction". You forget, I have read your previous posts. The knockout and ninjiutsu thread. Horrid.

My students are some of the best in the entire southeast and soon to be northeast, we always win and will continue to. Danabolic55 can attest to mine and my students GRAPPLING prowess. Do you always feel sorry for winners? WEAK!!

My hostile attitude, poor fellow. I do not take these discussions as seriously as you and others here do. If you can manage to get worked up over a discussion it shows what type of person you are. WEAK. I just stop by to get a rise out of you morons after practice every other night, and it works!!! Get a grip on yourself!!! Do not be angry with me because you got showed up by Danabolic55 on your JKD skills. You should work on your spiritual side a little more, you let too many little things, like this for instance, get to you. WEAK!!

You rank does not matter, green belt in hooked on phonics or whatever you may or may not have. You have already proven yourself to be an ASS, and your knowledge to be very limited if there is any at all. Sounds like you do not know half as much as you think you do shitter!!

Talk to you in a couple of days corky!!

Last edited:
Mr.HeavyDuty said:
Once again, A weak comeback by an apparent weak minded person. Now we are playing internet games here, who is REALLY being childish here corky?

I am so sure you posted it that way to get my "silly reaction". You forget, I have read your previous posts. The knockout and ninjiutsu thread. Horrid.

My students are some of the best in the entire southeast and soon to be northeast, we always win and will continue to. Danabolic55 can attest to mine and my students GRAPPLING prowess. Do you always feel sorry for winners? WEAK!!

My hostile attitude, poor fellow. I do not take these discussions as seriously as you and others here do. If you can manage to get worked up over a discussion it shows what type of person you are. WEAK. I just stop by to get a rise out of you morons after practice every other night, and it works!!! Get a grip on yourself!!! Do not be angry with me because you got showed up by Danabolic55 on your JKD skills. You should work on your spiritual side a little more, you let too many little things, like this for instance, get to you. WEAK!!

You rank does not matter, green belt in hooked on phonics or whatever you may or may not have. You have already proven yourself to be an ASS, and your knowledge to be very limited if there is any at all. Sounds like you do not know half as much as you think you do shitter!!

Talk to you in a couple of days corky!!

;) ;) ;) :p

Top Bottom