Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Java, jnev, puddle, ortiz, superdave, rnch, pdad, DT, digi, AV, CW appreciation...

Re: Java, jnev, puddle, ortiz, superdave, rnch, pdad, DT, digi, AV, CW appreciation..

I heard there was free watermelon up in here?

Please... I am white and I know I love watermelon more than you DT.

Anyway WTF is this? Why are all those old orbs getting props and no one even bothers to give a shout out to BBF?

Re: Java, jnev, puddle, ortiz, superdave, rnch, pdad, DT, digi, AV, CW appreciation..

Please... I am white and I know I love watermelon more than you DT.

Anyway WTF is this? Why are all those old orbs getting props and no one even bothers to give a shout out to BBF?

or to smurf?

or to smurf?

Smurfette, you are not an orb. You are an orbet. This thread was about good orbs... from back in the day. Please try to stay on topic. Don't think that just because we are old friends I won't moderate your posts when you get off topic in the every so serious C&C forum.

Smurfette, you are not an orb. You are an orbet. This thread was about good orbs... from back in the day. Please try to stay on topic. Don't think that just because we are old friends I won't moderate your posts when you get off topic in the every so serious C&C forum.

lol orbet it is

once busy season is over i will be drunk-posting with a vengeance.

bwahaha, "orb" is in itself old school, havent heard that in years. Ive evolved it to "rob"

Top Bottom