Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jacked Strength Through the Roof~ Pump3d™ and RawMCC™ are here

Re: The Strength Stack is back :) at www.OmegaBodybuilding.com

Pump3d is a 3rd generation PreWorkout ATP and focus augment-or

Its Pretty much the most advanced formula of its kind for Raw Strength in the gym

I cannot wait till feedback starts:)

Re: Want Rock hard ARMS, and Stength Through the Roof? ~~Try Pump3d™ and RawMCC™

Thanks for the Warm Welcome guys :)

Re: Want Rock hard ARMS, and Stength Through the Roof? ~~Try Pump3d™ and RawMCC™

Thanks for the Warm Welcome guys :)

Our muscles say thanks!! They've been waiting for this for a while! lol

Re: Want Rock hard ARMS, and Strength Through the Roof? ~~Try Pump3d™ and RawMCC™

Another amazing OMEGA creation Muhahahahaahha....well that sounded kind of evil...whoops

-Legacy

Re: Want Rock hard ARMS, and Strength Through the Roof? ~~Try Pump3d™ and RawMCC™

Both DJ-s rock lol :evil:

Please take a moment to look at these two athletes who in fact used the same/similar items I oversaw Directly:

15n0im0.jpg

95oa44.jpg

Last edited:

Seriously can't wait to start this stack once Im over this "allergy/bronchitis" I have going on. EVERY Omega product has been AMAZING and the results have always spoken for themselves.

-Legacy

Get well :)

Some quotes:

"This is some kick ass stuff.
the best pre-workout, energy and creatine supplements available.
I have used many different kinds with decent results, but this pre Lift and RawMCC are hands down the best out there.
The price is right too.
If you want more intense workouts, increased strength, more cuts and bigger guns, this is the stuff you want."

"I've tried this shit and it works!
I'm one of those that never got results with the old creatine products. This one, is the real mccoy."

Why do these products work for Strength OMEGA?

MCC ( in RawMCC) and CEE in Pump3d are the "key" creatines I feel.
Which is WHY we use Both at www.OmegaBodyBuilding.com

CEE has a higher "peak and trough" as the body assimilates it Quickly.
And that peak in my humble opinion is great preworkout.
(Ideal for Pump3d)

RawMCC is a beyond micronized, and is convenient to use and adds Chelated Mag+ which in and of itself can cause Radical Strength Increases.
MCC is hydrolyzed gradually and you get a gradual feeding into Cells throughout the day.

After 5-7 days of both You will be visibly Harder, vascular and SUPER STRONG

Re: Want Rock hard Muscle? and Strength Through the Roof? ~~Try Pump3d™ and RawMCC™

Did you get my PM Omega? :)

Re: Want Rock hard Muscle? and Strength Through the Roof? ~~Try Pump3d™ and RawMCC™

oh , no please send again :)

Top Bottom