Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've really got to give it to HI

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
Out of everything he's ever posted, this made me laugh the most. Particularly the last paragraph.

asians in america are always so fuckin clueless on the road. I swear everytime I see someone driving like a blind man it's some asian family.

And they always come out of the car like it's their first time on earth...Hello wake the fuck up,

LOL... yeah I laughed at the last sentence.
Never noticed this before tho, so Im gonna have to look for it at the next car-unloading.

Its not that bad guys... its a pretty generally accepted stereotype.. but not a harmful one...

Lestat, I would have to agree with you there. People take stereotypes and even ethnic jokes entirely too seriously. Some are generally considered true, and are even joked about by members of that ethnic group. In those cases they are really not mean-spirited or harmful. I've had black friends that would make jokes about me being white and I could make jokes back at them. No one ever got angry, even when they were pretty bad and would normally be considered very offensive, because it was intented was simply to have fun, and we were friends. If we can't learn to step back, accept and laugh at our differences, how can we ever expect to get along in this world?

He's right dude, Asian people can't even drive shopping carts, I can't go into work without some asian nearly plowing into me with their cart.

Them and old people.

God damn I hates me an old person.

Paulos said:
He's right dude, Asian people can't even drive shopping carts, I can't go into work without some asian nearly plowing into me with their cart.

Them and old people.

God damn I hates me an old person.

Where do you work?

My gf is Asian and she drives like a maniac. She thinks she needs to race everyone, lol. Goes between cars every chance gets. She has been driving since 12 (around the block and stuff), almost 35 now, and no real accidents at all.

-sk

sk* said:
My gf is Asian and she drives like a maniac. She thinks she needs to race everyone, lol. Goes between cars every chance gets. She has been driving since 12 (around the block and stuff), almost 35 now, and no real accidents at all.

-sk

She's cheating on you.

Top Bottom