Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've had it with taking life too seriously

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
It ultimately goes against the grain, getting you nowhere fast.

Only when you are prepared to lose everything can you ever really be free. Likewise, only when we stop being afraid do we begin to live. :)

You can take life as seriously as you want and you're still going to die.

Relax and enjoy it as much as you can.

I hate people who take it all too seriously.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I'm just the opposite. I've just begun to take it really seriously because now I'm responsible for someone else. That gives me something to lose, big time.

heatherrae said:
I'm just the opposite. I've just begun to take it really seriously because now I'm responsible for someone else. That gives me something to lose, big time.

Nothing wrong with taking life a little seriously. But when you hamper yourself by being over serious about it you perform a disservice on yourself and those in your care. You only get one shot at it so as my anatomy professor used to say before tests: "Good luck, Do well, and above all have fun"

Cheers,
Scotsman

there is a difference between taking life seriously and being a slave to your "fears".

i need to do more of the first and less of the second

heatherrae said:

Don't forget to take a step back and laugh now and then though.

SublimeZM said:
there is a difference between taking life seriously and being a slave to your "fears".

i need to do more of the first and less of the second
You and me both, kiddo.

Top Bottom