Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ive come to the conclusion

tripleV

That everybody has their own opinion about what AS is best for this or that and what AS is best for a first cycle etc....

Everyone I talk to has a different opinion, from type of AS, dosage, oral vs inject, results, etc...

Key thing is that it will affect everyone different, I keep hearing people saying stuff like they heard it does wonders for people at their gym or whatever so they want those same results....

Most important is so obvious, do your research, start with real low dose and watch for sides as you slowly increment.

Like winstrol for instance, grew a cock in less than 2 weeks with one girl, nothing for me :)

As for anavar, i know a girl, just got hard, no mass..it all depends.....

Anyways......not a rant.....just my thoughts cause winny can bite pretty harsh, but ive had NO problems and went about it very smartly.

Brick Girls kitty has a cock???:shocked: (hehe) im playin girl:)

Thank you TV (and everyone else) for your honesty towards AS use in the good and bad departments.
This best thing I have learned from you is approach that bridge with extreme caution and knowledge.
:)

Last edited:
WQell...I find the idea of heightened sensitivity and enlargement to be appealing. But how much bigger does the clit normally get? And how big does it get with the girls who grow big ones?

If it is common to get to be over an inch or so....then:shocked:

Top Bottom