Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iv fallen off the rails! i need morale boosting!

Reedsey

Hi, recently hsd alot of trouble at home. Things have got messed up and i havent been eating or working out properly and motivation is lacking.

My problem is i have moved place and now on a very strict income.
I need a diet that is low budget but at the same time going to help me bulk/gain mass

If anyone could just list 5 or 6 things i should include in my diet (that i will be eating every day)
it would be very kind of you.

Also im from the UK so aldi , LIDL , ASDA are probably going to be my shopping places.
(i cant afford to go to the butchers or spend money on foods that arnt going to last long enough e.g Organics or takeaways)

I need to buy and prepare food that i can cook one night and take to work with my the next day .

Please can someone guide me?

Cheap nutrition sources are as follows. Baked beans or any beans for that matter, whole milk, Greek yoghurt, tuna, eggs, mince beef, pasta, rice, nuts can be expensive especially from tesco, ummm cant rly think of much else :-S

its a hard life right? lol
how good is greek yoghurt? and what do you eat it with usually? on its own? the whole pot?

I cook all my food a week prior. Im pretty bland. I cook up chicken and brown rice every sunday and buy a big bucket of raw spinach and munch on that during the week.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

How clean are you trying to eat? Not sure about prices in the UK but you can save money buying whole chickens or turkeys and baking them, just takes more work.

Baked beans are awesome and cheap carbs/fiber. Pasta is cheap as hell. Non fat Greek yogurt is one of my favs, not really cheap, though. I add 1/3 cup frozen mixed fruit (cherries, strawberries, blackberries)per 1.5 cup yogurt and blend it, probably eat 2 lbs/ day :)

Eggs, eggs, and more eggs

Top Bottom