Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

It's weird what's happened here recently...

I think peace is best
 
SoKlueles said:
I think peace is best


I agree for the most part.

NYCGirl, its not funny. I just think it is awkward that he lives in England and comes here to get away from that and gets it here too.
 
nycgirl said:
Dude, that's not funny. I'm nervous everyday I have to take the train to work and praying it doesn't happen here in D.C.

I agree with SoKlu, peace is best.
if we get a bomb up our asses its whats meant to be. no point in worrying over something u cant personally control. save ur energy for stuff u can control, such as ur workouts.


thats my philisophy i guess. i dont even know if i spelled philisophy right, but i dont care about that either since it dont affect me
 
SublimeZM said:
if we get a bomb up our asses its whats meant to be. no point in worrying over something u cant personally control. save ur energy for stuff u can control, such as ur workouts.


thats my philisophy i guess. i dont even know if i spelled philisophy right, but i dont care about that either since it dont affect me


See I agree with that too. Then again, terrorists want us to worry about it. It's not healthy to worry about things you can't control.
 
SublimeZM said:
if we get a bomb up our asses its whats meant to be. no point in worrying over something u cant personally control. save ur energy for stuff u can control, such as ur workouts.
thats my philisophy i guess. i dont even know if i spelled philisophy right, but i dont care about that either since it dont affect me

You are right. It just sucks having to pass through bomb detecting dogs and walk pass men with machine guns to get to work. I guess this is what we will have to live with.
 
SoKlueles said:
both
dang theres enough wars and bombs out in the real world , why do we need em here too??


See this is what I'm talking about. England is being bombed for real and we are doing it here to someone who lives in England, I just find that to be either an odd coincidence or just wrong. Can't decide. I mean we didnt start bombing Tuc till a few weeks ago. Just making a point and opening eyes.

I dont want this to turn into the China/US thread.
 
nycgirl said:
You are right. It just sucks having to pass through bomb detecting dogs and walk pass men with machine guns to get to work. I guess this is what we will have to live with.


I've never had to do that. Guess it's because I live in a smaller city.
 
eat big said:
With the England Bombings and us dominating Tuc at the same time.
LOL!! i didn't notice the coincidence!!!
 
Lestat said:
LOL!! i didn't notice the coincidence!!!


See this is simply all I'm trying to do. Just open eyes. No one take this the wrong way please... I don't intend to offend anyone.
 
Top Bottom