Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

it's time to start another strange people/tales of the gym thread

smallmovesal

ok i saw a guy openly standing at the mirror in the gym pulling at his nose hairs the other day!

now why have all the gross behaviours i've witnessed at the gym always been performed by men? are there any disgusting women at your collective gyms??

Boy, I can't wait for this thread to get started...it's going to be good!

As far as nose hair goes, just be thankful this guy was actually AWARE he had nose hair and that SOMETHING should be done with it. Still, to have to witness that at the gym...that's pretty gross!

I think it's gross when women come in smelling drenched in horrible perfume. Then they do cardio for several hours straight and the perfume and sweat smell mix together. (and this is at 5 AM!!) :sick:

Leaving the equipment all sweaty is gross, but what about when someone leaves a big GREASE spot from their greasy head?!:sick: :sick:

Normally, I never go to the gym on Saturdays, but when I do, there is always this man there with the worst B.O. (body odor) imaginable. It's not just gym sweat, it's foul, and it's like that every time I've seen him. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
spatterson that reminded me... last week there was a man doing the leg press and he had stacked up the weights really heavy... you know when you push you breath fairly hard sometimes? well, this guy breathed out really hard and yelled out a count of his reps each time. and he'd stacked up the weight so damn heavy he was struggling with rep 2... jackass. :lmao:

okay, i'm going to come off sounding pretty bad on this one, but my gym is full of gay guys... (nothing against them, its just the demographics of the area/my gym)... and well, you've never seen anything in the gym until you watch gay guys spot each other on squats... OKAY, GET A ROOM!!!!

other strange people.... there was this older guy who came into the gym and stood at the little fence dividing the machines from the freeweights and just stared at everyone doing their workouts... hello, the gym is not a spectator sport!

then there's the guys that go in there (and i'm assuming their straight and have a complex about being in a gym that is 70% gay), anyways, these guys are have HORRIBLE form (this one guy does bb curls, and it, from what i can it's lower back day for him since that's whats doing the work...) well, we all seen these guys before, right... nothing new... but why oh why do they all want to try to pick ME up?????

then theres this group of girls that for some reason think its necessary to compete with me on my lifts??? (i'm not the strongest girl in the world, but i probably am one of the strongest in my gym... ) i've heard them say if that girl can do it, so can i, great if i motivate you, but i've never seen such 2 inch reps in my life, do your workout to suit your own body, not mine...

then there was the good morning squat guy the other day.... did perfect, butt to the floor squat form on the way down and f'd up his back so bad on the way up that it was a good morning by the time he finished the movement... wtf????

well, i'm sure i'll think of more, but then again, i betcha there are a lot more stories of me and my insane rambling on leg days... (i talk to myself and cry... literally... :) )

OK, I'm game. Ever hear, "never ask a potbelly man how to have a flat stomach?" Well, why is it, it's always the ones who are not in shape, that feel like they can give you advice?

There this guy, weighs maybe 180-190, no shape really, would load the leg press with 11 plates (45 lbs) on each side (make sure everyone is watching) and then proceed to do leg presses. Do I really even need to continue, you know all he did was move the plates 1 centimeter of a space, but he actually believes he's doing something, what's even funnier is he actually thinks the conversation about him is positive, whereas we're all laughing at him.

Why is it men, who are not use to lifting, always feel they need to prove they can lift for their first time as much as a women who's been lifting for years and quite frankly can go relatively heavy. You don't se them for two weeks cause their muscles are in traction.

OK, what's with the loud grunting?:p :fro:

Had one lady once in aerobics, who had the worst BO......I literally left the room. I love long hair, but this other girl who comes in, has her hair down to her behind.(really pretty) But she does'nt put it up while lifting or doing aerobics. I am always afraid she is going to get it caught in the machines.

I will NEVER EVER swim in another public pool!!!!
I went to use the handicap bathroom stall because it's the only one that has a bench where I can lay my stuff. It was occupied so I had to wait. Let me back up a second..... I forgot to mention the HORRIBLE STENCH coming from the bathroom area that I could smell way before I even got to that section of the locker room. I swear It smelled like what I can only imagine a pile of dead rotten bodies would smell like. Anyway, so finally a really really FAT woman with a pink bikini comes out of the stall and I go in and suddenly find myself engulfed in that wretched stank. *I think I can taste my lunch coming back up*.
So for some reason I look inside the toilet and there's fucking diarrhea splashed all over the bowl (even after she had flushed the damn thing) and there was blood smeared on top of the seat. So, obviously this bitch was on the rag and her ass was so fat that she couldn't manage to keep her pussy off of the front of the seat and on top of that, the poor thing had dysentery. Soooo, I just walk out. I look over and what do you know but the bitch grabs her towel and heads straight for the pool without ever giving the showers a second thought. (AAGGGHH!) :mad:
Now I KNOW there is NO WAY this girl was able to remove all of that nastiness between those fat cheeks with just a swipe of some toilet paper.....DISGUSTING!!!

Today this woman was shaving off the bottoms of her feet in the shower area. Dead skin EVERYWHERE. She did this on a bench....don't sit on benches!

ok i'm another one that has nothing against gay men, but...

there are these 3 gay guys in my gym...and very obviously gay! i watched them one night while i was between sets. one guy was doing chest, one guy was spotting and one guy was just standing there (probably with his thumb up his ass...), anyway the guy was struggling on his reps and not only was the guy spotting him but he would motivate him by pinching his arms (in that "cute" way) and then kissing his arms. what a laugh! i'm usually pretty intense when i'm in the gym but whenever i see these guys working out, i get a good laugh. they always have their hands all over each other...it cracks me up...but on the other hand, get a goddamn room!

There's this lady that comes into my gym...full make up, can of aqua net on the bouffant, and wears sunglasses while working out.........wtf??

Star

Top Bottom