FISHTALES New member Aug 7, 2005 #3 Guinness5.0 said: me too. You a recovering alky? I am. Click to expand... no, but it is in the genes so I gotta be careful
Guinness5.0 said: me too. You a recovering alky? I am. Click to expand... no, but it is in the genes so I gotta be careful
Guinness5.0 New member Aug 7, 2005 #4 Gotcha. Kinda thought you might be b/c of the post. It's good times
FISHTALES New member Aug 7, 2005 #5 Guinness5.0 said: Gotcha. Kinda thought you might be b/c of the post. It's good times Click to expand... most adults in my family are alkys or recovering, i dont want to go there
Guinness5.0 said: Gotcha. Kinda thought you might be b/c of the post. It's good times Click to expand... most adults in my family are alkys or recovering, i dont want to go there