Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's on the way.

themondtster

Beastdrol/ Unleashed/ Post Cycle is on the way. Eager to see the results along with the N2KTS.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Beastdrol/ Unleashed/ Post Cycle is on the way. Eager to see the results along with the N2KTS.

What's the lay-out? Pure Beastdrol cycle and UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE for PCT? A liver liver protection might be a good idea. N2GUARD ?

Yes gonna try it like that first....as suggested in forum for beginners...if I like it ill step it up next time. I got about a week before it all comes in so ill pick up some liver protect before then.

if you didnt think about liver support until Nelson mentioned it, this could be interesting, subbed. keep regular updates for us, especially if you start turning yellow

I was going to hit some up myself but it was out of stock where I'd check. I haven't seen anywhere else either.

Yes gonna try it like that first....as suggested in forum for beginners...if I like it ill step it up next time. I got about a week before it all comes in so ill pick up some liver protect before then.

I was planning on getting some just haven't decided what yet, also just stuntin till pay day:) got to watch every penny with a lil one one the way.

Top Bottom