Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

It's been 2 weeks

sre30

New member
So after the hurricane my parents came to live with me.

Since then, other than a couple quickies I've had to go without. It's been 2 weeks since the last opportune moment.

I'm not really comfortable with my girl screaming her head off with my parents watching Andy Griffith in the next room.

ughh

I'm about to just get a hotel room for the weekend, order up some AG-Cialis and get down to business until I've caught up for lost time.


/rant
 
Get two pornos. One normal looking one and one filthy looking one. Then put the filthy one in the nice looking ones box. Tell your gf that you want to do everything they do in the movie together :)
I have used that before. You may want to put a few drinks in her first. Slow reaction times help! LOL
 
its been.......1 week since u looked at
 
sre30 said:
I'll live yes, but quality of life has taken a severe nosedive.

You could always have my quality of life. I haven't been laid in months.
 
i feel for ya bro.

nevermind the bad bros with no testicles that have no sympathy.
 
eat big said:
It's been 19 years for me.

what about that story about getting laid the other day in your thread? I thought you said you got laid
 
BrothaBill said:
what about that story about getting laid the other day in your thread? I thought you said you got laid


That was actually a joke. I posted that about 2 hrs after I started the thread. I was trying to hint that the EF people have mad skills.

I was trying to be funny and failed miserably. So basically I'm still a virgin and not funny.
 
eat big said:
That was actually a joke. I posted that about 2 hrs after I started the thread. I was trying to hint that the EF people have mad skills.

I was trying to be funny and failed miserably. So basically I'm still a virgin and not funny.

No, we don't have mad skills.

I can't believe someone is whining about 2 weeks. LOL.
 
Top Bottom