Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's a good thing to be a a part of this board...

c3bodybuilding

I've read lot's of boards, newsgroups, etc, etc. But this board is different. All the people here try their best to help each other. Newbies ask the same old questions, yet people still answer. Some people have something on their minds (sick family member, trouble at work, etc) and all the bro's offer prayers, a kind word, etc. Of course there are a few token assholes, but thats everywhere in life. I'm happy I'm part of this board. It's a nice feeling to know their are so many other bro's out there going through the same things in life each day. Having people to talk to about stuff that others might look down upon. Or just coming here to read about peoples wacky gym experiences, etc, well it's a good thing. I just came off cycle. Can anyone tell? ;)

Ive been reading this board since July of 2000, and i think i signed up as a member in September, not sure. Didnt know a single thing about AAS at all. I owe everything that i do know now to the guys on this board. You are right, its totally different than any other board. Its amazing how much people are willing to help each other. You just gotta appreciate and listen to what people say on here. Its truly almost unbelievable :)

Top Bottom