foreigngirl New member Jul 8, 2005 #1 I thought that this is extremly funny http://www.lifeinitaly.com/flash/
SC4EVA New member Jul 8, 2005 #3 After finally getting to go to Italy this summer all of this is SOO true
swole Well-known member Jul 8, 2005 #4 Foreigngirl, I didn't forget about your hip hop bars. They're in the works.
foreigngirl New member Jul 8, 2005 #5 SC4EVA said: After finally getting to go to Italy this summer all of this is SOO true Click to expand... thats how it is in my country, too. Thats why I thought it was hilarious
SC4EVA said: After finally getting to go to Italy this summer all of this is SOO true Click to expand... thats how it is in my country, too. Thats why I thought it was hilarious
foreigngirl New member Jul 8, 2005 #6 swole said: Foreigngirl, I didn't forget about your hip hop bars. They're in the works. Click to expand... and when do I get my 15000? I got my eye on ya, hon
swole said: Foreigngirl, I didn't forget about your hip hop bars. They're in the works. Click to expand... and when do I get my 15000? I got my eye on ya, hon
swole Well-known member Jul 8, 2005 #7 foreigngirl said: and when do I get my 15000? I got my eye on ya, hon Click to expand... 15000? what do you mean? I'll be spitting 15 bars about you...
foreigngirl said: and when do I get my 15000? I got my eye on ya, hon Click to expand... 15000? what do you mean? I'll be spitting 15 bars about you...
foreigngirl New member Jul 8, 2005 #8 swole said: 15000? what do you mean? I'll be spitting 15 bars about you... Click to expand... I thought it was 15000K. But anyways you are way late Btw, just click on the link, its funny, I promise
swole said: 15000? what do you mean? I'll be spitting 15 bars about you... Click to expand... I thought it was 15000K. But anyways you are way late Btw, just click on the link, its funny, I promise
foreigngirl New member Jul 8, 2005 #10 Mavafanculo said: like homer simpson says, it's funny because its true Click to expand... this avi is fucking with my eyes
Mavafanculo said: like homer simpson says, it's funny because its true Click to expand... this avi is fucking with my eyes