Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It was only a matter of time

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
Dude had his whole life in front of him. Who wants to be changing diapers at 18? I got beers to drink and guns to shoot.

Bristol Palin & Fiancé Split - Sarah Palin : People.com

Bristol Palin and her fiancé Levi Johnston have broken up, two sources tell PEOPLE.

The split happened "a few weeks ago," according to a source close to the couple, but it's unclear what precipitated it. "It was a mutual thing," adds the source.

Bristol, the 18-year-old daughter of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, spoke with FOX News in February and told Greta Van Susteren that she and Levi – who are parents to 2-month-old son, Tripp – expected to get married after they completed high school.

"It kind of just happened," says the source, referring to the split. "I thought they would stick it out. But I think they can work together to raise Tripp."

"I'm not sure what caused [them to break up] – it's common knowledge," says another source who knows the family.

Despite the breakup, Levi still sees the couple's son. Levi's dad, Keith Johnston, told PEOPLE recently that his son is a devoted and "proud father."

Plans for the Future
Bristol, meanwhile, is attending Wasilla High, taking a class to supplement course work she is completing at home. She also is considering enrolling in college next fall and studying nursing.

Bristol has been spotted around Wasilla shopping and exercising. She recently returned from Juneau where she was visiting her mother, who is spending the winter in the state's capital with daughter Piper and son Trig during the legislative session.

As for how she is holding up after the split, the source tells PEOPLE: "Bristol's doing okay. Tripp is fine."

Representatives for Gov. Palin have not returned calls for comment.

Last edited:
It's all over net, i doubt it's fabricated. If so you'd see them out together in front of camera's holding hands. Dude needs to bang some more bitches and live out his childhood.

She did call his family "white trash", true or not....you shouldn't speak about future in laws like that...it was a divorce waiting to happen...

I was laughing when they were trying to pull off the whole 'Supporting loving family' B.S. on America during the presidential days. lol.

Of course, as we knew, he dumped his baby momma and hit the road. Big surprise. Next time Hillbilly Soccer Mom can teach her daughters about a thing called a condom.

r

This is no surprise. The Wasilla Hillbilly Welfare Rolls just gained two new members.

His mama a drug addict and dealer, his (suppose to be) mama-in-law the laughing stock of the nation. And his gurrlfreen somehow got pregnant while she was telling him they were only doing anal.
(see why sex ed needs to be taught in school)

Now the unemployed little shit sitting on his thumb at home.

Top Bottom