Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Israeli bulldozer kills American protester

First, Lincoln was not a Catholic. He was a somewhat evangelical Protestant, as I understand it. Kennedy was indeed the only Catholic President... But any way you slice it, I don't see how Americans could turn a blind eye to one of their own being bulldozed--and backed up on by the same bulldozer--for the sake of the Israelis.

fistfullofsteel said:

Who said it was propaganda against Jewish people? Newsflash, I don't know the % but Jewish people aren't already very much liked by W.A.S.P. and Roman Catholics or it seems like it to me. Muslim people aren't much liked either in America. Are you shocked? I can tell you one thing, I know a bunch of protestants and roman catholics who wouldn't vote for Gore because his running mate was Jewish. Shit, I don't think the WASP and the Roman Catholics getting along smashingly either. How many USA Presidents were Roman Catholic. Two I know of, Kennedy and Lincoln, I think Lincoln was Catholic.

As for flag burning, I bet this country was helped formed by Americans buring flags of the British Empire. It's a pretty good rally cry. Sometimes, good things can come out of it. And, I'm sure there were people crying foul because of it.

Running that girl down with a bulldozer is some weak ass shit. Pretty savage if you ask me.
I'm pretty sure Kennedy was the only Catholic president ever. Having said that I work with Jews and Muslims (I'm a Catholic) and you know what - I don't give a shit.

Mandinka2 said:

I'm pretty sure Kennedy was the only Catholic president ever. Having said that I work with Jews and Muslims (I'm a Catholic) and you know what - I don't give a shit.

That's just you though. Not everybody agrees with you. I thought it was pretty lame of them.

Is that kind of bonding together to silence a 'foe' - zionism?

Top Bottom