Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

isopure vs muscle milk

ivanovfit

what would you recommend for a person looking to gain some weight while lifting heavy and following a high protein diet?

Muscle milk is garbage... look at the ingredients on the label...
fb91aba63da4d300b6b531256305d9f3.png

try to find a protein source that is within your budget but "clean"
86e83c7cf3b785560979e7b141e75141.png

And if u can't afford a good protein, then try to buy tuna, chicken... aka real meat sources...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the choice is strictly out of the two options mentioned above, the second one is definitely the better one as it has less carbs and calories. However, even the second one is not the ideal choice as it has so many unnecessary additives and sweeteners. If you want to gain lean mass, and not fat due to all these sugars, better opt for some protein product made with whey isolate only, and with the least amount of additives and sugars. I really like the Isolation by N2BM for this reason - it is made only with whey isolate, and has nothing that is unnecessary there, and no sweeteners.

For mass what you really need is food. You need to learn to eat for mass or just adding in a protein shake will do nothing. You need to be eating in a caloric surplus every single day. If you want to add a protein to an already solid diet then I would recommend Whey To Build Muscle from n2bm.

Isopure. No questions asked. As @Mjrpwrlifting pointed out - muscle milk is truthfully a garbage supplement. Just take a single looked at the ingredient list. Full of fillers and artificial junk.

I use a product very similar to isopure. I use wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com. It's a pure whey isolate like isopure but it's sweetened with the natural calorie free sweetener stevia instead of artificial sweeteners like isopure is.

Top Bottom