Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

isn't "nip/tuck" starting up soon?

"nip", "2 1/2 men", "madmen" and "SNL" are about all i watch off da tube anymore.

According to Wikipedia (yes, Nip/Tuck has it's own Wiki entry) the fifth season starts October 23, 2007.

Nip/Tuck is one of the last shows I follow on basic cable. I'm getting seriously hooked on some of the HBO and Sho series (talk about pushing the limits :google: ). But I have digital cable so I have the on demand feature and I don't have to worry about when the show is on, it's available the next day.

My husband really likes "It's always Sunny" but we never remember to watch it :rolleyes:

musclemom said:
According to Wikipedia (yes, Nip/Tuck has it's own Wiki entry) the fifth season starts October 23, 2007.

Nip/Tuck is one of the last shows I follow on basic cable. I'm getting seriously hooked on some of the HBO and Sho series (talk about pushing the limits :google: ). But I have digital cable so I have the on demand feature and I don't have to worry about when the show is on, it's available the next day.

My husband really likes "It's always Sunny" but we never remember to watch it :rolleyes:
:wavey:

My hubby asked me the other day what I wanted for Christmas.WTF? Already? I told him the entire Nip Tuck collection!

Thanks MM. I marked my cally. Loooove the show!

Top Bottom