Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IslandGirl.... where are you?

heehee.
if she wants to leave me for Big Buck, that is fine.
hey big buck, post some pics!

I was just joking when I called big buck a bitch. I was just letting him know it was my girlfriend so no embarassing moments came up - like him "accidentally" e-mailing her pics of my butt.

Someone let me know if Happy's persona changes, that would be interesting.....so would a 3some

As for Americans and not knowing anything about Canada, I couldn't agree more - happy knows nothing when it comes to Canada but he is right that I have relatives in the Yukon - very cool place.

i meant *past* tense lived, but i suppose her relatives could live near me, wherever that is. :D

long island? hawaii? :D

art history is a great area of study. it fascinates me, however, the people who go into that field often don't inpsire me much... :(

HappyScrappy said:
heehee.
if she wants to leave me for Big Buck, that is fine.
hey big buck, post some pics!

I was just joking when I called big buck a bitch. I was just letting him know it was my girlfriend so no embarassing moments came up - like him "accidentally" e-mailing her pics of my butt.

:cool: I'll admit it....I'm one sexy bitch...LOL...

I think the only thing about my persona that has changed is that I haven't mentioned midgets all that recently.
there. that took care of that.

now about this 3some stuff - how come this hasn't come up before?!

Top Bottom