Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is yohimbie any good?

it will definately elevate your blood pressure, maybe give you a few boners... and burning fat... that's very very questionable unless you're using Yohimbe HCL

Yohimbe is decent, not the best, but a safe non-stimulant alternative to fat loss..

The herb decreases fat synthesis in the body as well as increase fatty acid mobilization from fat stores in women, especially in the hips as stated above.

Also further studies have been shown that Yohimbe can help prevent arteries from becoming clogged. It has also been used in the treatment of congestive heart failure and finally it appears that it can help in male impotence.

from what i know... the studies on Yohimbe were done w/ Yohimbe HCL. The only thing Yohimbe (the herb) has done is give people boners and high blood pressure.

Tried Yohimbine HCL a few years ago and definitly keeps the tool hard but gave bad headaches. Not sure about the fat loss though. The headaches kept me from trying it long enough.

yohimbine hcl

A friend gave me a bottle, tried it and it worked well in spot reduction. my only problem is I can't find the web site he ordered it from. any help would be appreciated. the label is a plain white, with ANABOLIC FITNESS / YOHIMBINE HCL / 2000MG on it.

Re: yohimbine hcl

itsbs said:
A friend gave me a bottle, tried it and it worked well in spot reduction. my only problem is I can't find the web site he ordered it from. any help would be appreciated. the label is a plain white, with ANABOLIC FITNESS / YOHIMBINE HCL / 2000MG on it.

What a lucky coincidence -- you have come to a message board frequented by the very people who run Anabolic Fitness.

Don't suppose it occured to you to type it into a search engine...

It is the first site that comes up on Google.

ParDeus
Big Motherfucker bodybuilding magazine
Issue #3 now on-line.
http://www.avantlabs.com/issue3/big_mfr_issue_3.htm

Top Bottom